Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hi. I'm Autistic.

Hi. I'm autistic. I'm a girl, and this is all very hard for many people to understand. I hide my symptoms very well... especially in social gatherings. I make mistakes without being aware I'm doing them and yet I'm sensitive to the energies around me and know something I did has caused this and yet i don't what it is I have done. Even if I haven't done anything wrong I still feel like I have. Anyways people really need to start learning about autism, not just for me but because SOOO many people who you think don't have it, have it. Please be considerate, and be honest, if someone who has autism has done something wrong be nice. Let us know we won't get mad, we will become aware of our behavior, thanks 

-Faye O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment